During my time at the University of Maryland, and University of Southern California I have played with several robots. Here are few of those:
- Length: 4.26 meters (14 feet)
- Top Speed: 2.83 m/s
- Turning Radius: 8-10 meters
- Two water jets for propulsion.
- Two reversing buckets to produce reverse thrust.
- Payload 250 lbs
Photo: Advance Robotic Finishing Team participating in KUKA Innovation Award 2017
- Payload: 7 kg
- Number of DOF: 7
- Position Repeatability: ±0.1 mm
- Position, Impedance, and Torque control
- Payload: 2.2 Kg per arm
- Number of DOF: 14 (7 per arm)
- 3rd Gen Intel i7 Processor (8MB, 3.4GHz) w/HD4000 Graphics with 4GB RAM
- 2 Cameras (1 per arm) with Resolution – 1280 x 800 px & Focal Length 1.2 mm
- Infrared Sensor Range 1.5 – 15 in / 4 – 40 cm
Photo: Me (front row on the right side) and other members of the Maryland Robotic Center presenting Robo Raven and other bio-inspired robot at Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Washington DC on National Robotics Day 2015.